Well. There is no xfactor OL.Also a issue
Well. There is no xfactor OL.Also a issue
Σχόλια, απορίες, παρατηρήσεις σχετικά με το site και το forum του PC MASTER

Postby Megaomgchen » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:53 am

Well. There is no xfactor OL.Also a issue. We had been Madden 20 coins awarded an unfinished game. We didnt have proper balancing at launch and they attempted to fix it by providing OL superstar traits (that are mostly useless because OL are all melons, apparently), but not xfactor traits because for some reason an OL can't impact a match. Again, this is lazy and incorrect! Zone abilities for OL would be easy. Pancake cubes on pass protection activates a pass blocker ability and no sacks allowed x number of times, or a run to your side of the area goes to get a major profit x number of times without a TFL's & activates a zone blocking ability, etc.. Let's have Quenten Nelson be in a position but since OL have difficulty actually making blocks. And yes I understand, do not hold turbo and the OL will engage in blocks better. You do everything right and they fucks you over. We all know it lol.

Definitely keep them, I would love to view dev traits possess their just be a limited quantity of X variables, and move in both directions for franchise mode next year. It'd be cool to see like for example if a man can go from star to X variable if he leads the league but in case he's not as good he could drop down to celebrity or superstar again. Also it would be cool if it was affected by age/injury also in franchise. IRL for the majority of men a catastrophic long-term injury has lasting results but in game nothing.

They need to get toned down. Madden NFL players shouldnt be broken due to shouldnt override user input and an ability. The number of times ive played something but himself randomly throws into the side with no input or try at tackling by me, is ridiculous since they had juke box. You understand the jukes coming, although that you hold up, however ope, hes got box, so youre men on the ground tho you had him standing perfectly at the best way.

I adore The skills. With Maddens 0-99 evaluation system being so bland, abilities let people stand out. They allow you to catch Madden NFL players like Peyton Manning, who used his mind than his electricity. In CFM, there is little reason to keep a Madden NFL player passed 28 years old. They do not develop, are costly, and they worth it if you discover somebody who has more rate. Abilities change that. Zach Ertz for instance, he's not a TE, however, has amazing chemistry with his QB and is an expert in routes and grabbing.. Abilities give a little bit but I want to buy Mut 20 coins see them take it farther as far as balancing moves. They've a base however.
Megaomgchen
Escape Capsule

Return to PC Master.GR- To site