Sounds like you're marked as a bot, try contacting support
Sounds like you're marked as a bot, try contacting support
Σχόλια, απορίες, παρατηρήσεις σχετικά με το site και το forum του PC MASTER

Postby Megaomgchen » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:52 am

Sounds like you're marked as a bot, try contacting support.Didn't know whenever you're flagged you can not loot anymore. Unless OP botted and arrived back to no loot and turned out on OSRS gold a bot world. Normal, manhood world. Issue has cleared up as of the morning. I moved in this year. My premise is some thing is to maintain botters from bailing after it gets prohibited, using it to the extreme for a day and getting a hacked account. They saw a different IP than I used over a year ago and I was flagged by it. This afternoon, killed a bear and got loot. Went back to flesh crawlers and had no troubles there. Drops every kill.

Do you use runelite and a plugin? If your stuff is being hidden Assess. I was not at the moment. I went and downloaded Runelite after your message and also the issue persisted. When I attempted to login 17, it appears to have solved itself. My guess is there is something set to prevent botters hacking and using account for a day because the accounts had been active in over a year and bailing. Some of those drop loot, and some could be from weird things. If you are still getting 0 something is def incorrect.What drives someone to examine something? It is similar to the 2007scape subreddit is that the Salty Spitoon and people are currently trying to prove how hard they are. I've discovered the assertion a lot that 80+ is midgame content for combat. That's not true if nobody beneath the 2M played RuneScape. Less than a thousand RuneScape players can wear barrows armor let alone have 80 in most combat stats. I enjoy studying IRL trends and it is a little similar here so you may make inferences about potential and the health of the OSRS community based on people's stats have been distributed. A massive glut of people at elevated levels and a rise up to those level would suggest there isn't a great deal of people getting into RuneScape and productive material polls are preaching to an existing and aging choir.

The inferences would make a little more sense if I also knew how many accounts occur in Old School or if the Hiscores filtered inactive RuneScape players but this is the best I've got with the data Jagex publicly provides. Because reports do not train xp at the same speed and you can not inform activity from this distribution, the comparison to real life demographics isn't entirely true. What do you mean by"huge glut"? And Old School RuneScape Gold how/why does this data suggest not a great deal of people are getting into RuneScape? Curious, ty. The glut is hypothetical. I really don't think there's such a glut in RuneScape at the moment. I'll pull the RS3 hiscores and compare the two.
Megaomgchen
Escape Capsule

Return to PC Master.GR- To site